PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS EVERYONE WILL BENEFIT FROM
Join myself Karrie Ann, Photographic Artist of Living Shasta Photography in a series of classes to Master your smart phone camera or any photographic device! Especially its most important element of light. I guide each class through many demonstrations and fun experiments that everyone can execute together. Explaining the "hows and whys" in a "small bites" easy digestible way to understand. Wether your in grade school and learning for enrichment, a photography enthusiast or an entrepreneur wanting to take your own product photos, Im confident you will learn many new tips and tricks such as…
- Learn how to isolate an object
- Try new perspectives and think like a bird or worm
- Simplify by simply de cluttering your canvas
- Good composition will tell your story with purpose
- Angle, depth, distance is easy if you just get closer and twist your head
- Learn the rule of thirds and keep your viewers eye happy
- Understanding low light - photograph something that glows
- Focus! - Its what we all need to get sharp!
- Understand depth of field and purposefully place your subjects
- Flattering Light - Keeping it even and complimentary
- Lets not forget the importance of good selfies
- Layering and backlighting
- Take unique silhouettes
- Sorting and choosing pics and DELETE DELETE DELETE!
- Basic Tech Skills - how to check size, quality and transfer to devices
- Get Outside! Your camera can be your Life Line!
Link to KA celltography gallery
Link to professional imagery sample gallery