Thankyou for booking your photography session with Living Shasta Photography
Here are a few things to know before you arrive.
1. Address is 5701 North Old Stage rd. Mt Shasta Ca. 96067, Its a long dirt driveway with a little yellow mailbox on the west side of old stage road. My email is [email protected] and contact phone is 530-859-2292
2. Please show up 5-10 minutes before your session starts and take time to stretch, its best to use the restroom before you arrive. If you are scheduled for unicorn or little cowboy photos then you can also use that time to get your child familiar with the extra pony I will have available to greet you. This is beneficial for your child to become comfortable if they have not been around horses before.
3. Park anywhere except by where we are taking photos.
4. Please wait to approach photo taking area until your session time starts. I will have a designated seating area for parents.
5. The session is 20 minutes and the blocked out time is 30 minutes for each client.
6. Please do not have cell phones out during session, it is important that the kids stay focused on me and my camera and not yours for best results.
7. It is also important to let myself and my assistant do all the interacting and coaching with your child unless asked for assistance
8. Please sign this photography agreement link to finalize your session (no account or sign in necessary)
The link below has information of what will happen once photos are delivered as well as pricing for prints and high resolution file downloads
Images will be delivered via email link to a private online gallery within two weeks of your session date.
Looking forward to your picture day and creating beautiful enchanting memories <3 KA